The Benefits of this Report:
1. Help existing homeowners understand the hazards in their communities.
2. Aid future homeowners quickly learn about the historic hazards and concerns to conduct prior water quality, soils, or environmental testing and get the proper inspections.
3. Aid real estate professionals, investors, and appraisers evaluate the value of a home or residential property.
4. If you are selling your home, what a great way to introduce your home and surrounding community to any potential buyers, and as a home buyer, the Neighborhood Environmental Report helps provide peace of mind for you and your family.
5. For environmental groups, this is a great way to educate and inform your community about existing environmental hazards, develop local targeted sub-watershed monitoring programs, and educate children about their communities. In some cases a larger search area is needed.
6. Home inspectors, environmental laboratories, and other may find the reports useful, but in many cases some additional review or interpretation will be needed to select the appropriate testing parameters, inspections, and monitoring.
Hazard Report Sample
We ran this report for a small business owner that was looking to purchase a residential property in Shavertown, PA. The property was going to be purchased for cash. We completed the search and search identified a specific potential problem with a past but active leak at a gasoline station. This lead the buyer to ask for more information. When the right questions were asked, it was determined that there may be some environmental hazards that could impact the value of the property. In addition, the preliminary search suggested that the property could be located in a floodplain. The quote from the buyer – “The preliminary information and educational materials allowed me to better understand my risk and allow me to find a new property in a timely manner and save over $ 200,000.00″ (GW, Shavertown, PA, 2015).
During the period from 2010 to 2011 – the following are the states with the most “Meth Lab” busts: Missouri, Tennessee , Indiana , Kentucky, Oklahoma, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, and South Carolina.
We are in pre-launch on this service. During pre-launch we are offering to complete compile this report for a fee of only $ 55.00. After pre-launch and website design, we think the final cost will be $ 75 and up. If you are interested, please do the following:
Fill out the form below to order your Community Hazard Report
Reports Cost $55.00